Last week, Lonely Planet highlighted the top 10 hot ‘hoods’ in the US. And, while it’s certainly not surprising to us, Denver’s River North Neighborhood made the list. The River North (RiNo) Neighborhood is known for its eclectic atmosphere and is home to many world-class art galleries and creative gathering spaces.
The 10 neighborhoods that made the list include:
- East Liberty and Lawrenceville, Pittsburgh
- Avondale, Chicago
- Point Loma, San Diego
- East Nashville, Nashville
- Capitol Riverfront and Yards Park, Washington, D.C.
- South First Street, Austin
- Montavilla, Portland
- River North (RiNo), Denver
- Sunset Park, New York
- Frelard, Seattle